Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Beach Day Bike Ride


"It's not about the destination, it's about the ride."

This past weekend was a ton of fun and finally felt like a real turning point for my future.
That sounds really weird since this past year every aspect of my life that I was trying to improve finally has. This weekend though it all kind of came together and I was living in the moment appreciating everything I have and could see a bright start ahead of me. Hence why Street Lights and Palm Trees has returned and with a new look.


I couldn't be happier with the way things are turning out and plan to write more often here than I use to. I'm looking forward to being able to take more photos, and videos and have a place to put them. I have always loved the idea of not caring about "having an audience" as it is put but to rather just put yourself out there for the world. It's like a place to release your thoughts and ideas so they don't weigh on you. I've been working on setting up a Youtube channel to put videos out as that is one of my new favorite hobbies including photography and plan to set up some kind place for anyone to find some of my favorite photos.

Don't get the wrong idea about this blog. It isn't for any type of gain other than a release for my thoughts for anyone and everyone to read and that's it. Nothing crazy but I'm going to be me and be happy with that. I'm no professional at photography or video by any means. I also am no scholar at writing. I just want to do this for fun and put it out there. Lets see what happens.

Now when you read the title of this post you probably didn't think I would get all into that but SURPRISE! You never know what you are going to get.


I made this quick little video for Instagram so its only 15 seconds long but I think it sums up the day really well. Hopefully as I do these more often my skills improve and it becomes more and more fun. Like cruising the beach on a bike. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Cheers

Hubb

No comments:

Post a Comment